When the B-sides of Jamaican singles gradually changed from a mere instrumental version to a complete DUB work-out by ones like King Tubby's, all of this paved the way for the maxi-singles or twelve inch vinyl records: the extended mix containing both vocal and DUB version in one long stop mix, often called discomixes. This EP honors the tradition with five traditional discomixes, all created by Messian Dread in the Dubroom studio. Some material was pre-recorded in studio's like ARIWA, (most of) the vocals were licensed from Don Goliath but everything was completely re-arranged and fit into original Dubroom riddims.
1. Kojak - Prevail (Discomix) 7:24 (320
2. Seamus Ikonya - Babylon System (Discomix) 6:24 (320 KBPS MP3)
3. Clifton Yeates - Come Hail The Lord (Discomix) 6:38 (320 KBPS MP3)
4. U Roy - Mash Down Satan (Discomix) 7:49 (320 KBPS MP3)
5. Prince Jazzbo - Natty Walk (Discomix) 8:22 (320 KBPS MP3)
Please do not re-publish the actual music, because unlike Dubroom releases before 2014, this release is © Messian Dread/Dubroom. Available for free: 128 Kbps/320 Kbps MP3 Files, CD Quality Wave Audio.