DUBROOM MP3 REVIEW
WWW, October 2007 - As we move from Ska to Dancehall, from Rockers to DUB, our host provides crucial information with every track he plays.
Episode 10 of the House Of Reggae contains, as usual, a crucial selection of Reggae and Ska music. Our host did his research once again, and please don't think that this research only deals with the music.
Jamaican Music can best be understood when you know a little bit about the circumstances and conditions in which this great music is played. The terrible social situation in Jamaica, for example.
In this episode of the House of Reggae, we learn things about that situation. We learn, how Kingston Jamaica is one of the top cities in the world when it comes to being murdered.
Yes, another crucial hour of Roots and Culture, Word Sound and Power avant la lettre. Let's congratulate brother Ian with his 10th donation to the online (DUB) Reggae community, and give thanks for the blessings.
01. Alton Ellis - Mouth A Massey
02. Alborosie - Kingston Town
03. The Morwells - Kingston 12 Tuffie
04. Prince Jammy - Jammin' For Survival
05. Frankie Paul - I Know The Score
06. Courtney Melody - Screechie Across The Border
07. Patrick Andy - Living In Mount Zion
08. Eric Monty Morris - Over The Hills
09. Yelowman - Live at the Aces International
10. Cornell Campbell - I've Got To Keep On Running
11. U Roy - The Right To Live
12. King Tubby - version
13. Derrick Harriott - Solomon
14. Derrick Harriott & The Crystalites - The Undertaker
15. Anthony B - God Above Everything
16. Alton Ellis - Let Him Try
DOWNLOAD BROADCAST (MP3)
MORE FROM THIS BROADCASTER