DUBROOM MP3 REVIEW
WWW, November 2007 - From the 1950's via 1973 when Jamaica was the host for the Heavyweight World Championship straight to the 1980's when Tenor Saw voiced Rub a Dub style: Welcome to the House of Reggae!
This is the 11th time, that our host Brother Ian receives us in his house to tell us once more about that great music called Reggae. He tells us, that we're about to dig deeeeeeep into the Jamaican Dancehalls and we even go back to the 1950's for some really early "Dancehall".
That's right, early dancehall.
Many would consider the opening track for House of Reggae Part 11 to be early Dancehall and in a way it definitely is. But the dances go back further in time, as we will know after listening to the hour.
01. Tenor Saw - Golden Hen
02. Errol Dunkley - Train To Zion
03. VC - By His Deeds
04. The Bassies - Things A Come Up To Bump
05. Sound Dimension - More Scorcha
06. Willis Jackson - Later For The Gator aka Coxsone's Hop
07. Clue J & The Blues Blasters - Shuffling Jug
08. Nicodemus - Mother In Law
09. The Cordells - Let I Go
10. The Tidals - Stand Firm
11. Nairobi Sisters - Promised Land
12. The Heptones - I Shall Be Released
13. Dennis Alcapone - Joe Frazier
14. Big Youth - Foreman Vs Frazier Round 2
DOWNLOAD BROADCAST (MP3)
MORE FROM THIS BROADCASTER