Wednesday, March 5, 2008

RECORDING A FLYING SERPENT - BABYLON OBSERVER VIDEO REPORT BY MESSIAN DREAD

RECORDING A FLYING SERPENT
BABYLON OBSERVER VIDEO REPORT BY MESSIAN DREAD



WWW, March 2008 - A few weeks ago I video-taped what I can only describe as a flying serpent in the nightly sky and decided to share some of the material online.

Flying serpents of all sorts and kinds have been video-taped at least since 1994, but we can find descriptions and even depictions of them at archeological sites as well as in ancient books, including the Bible:

for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit [shall be] a fiery flying serpent. (Isa 14:29b)

The flying serpents come in all kinds of form and varieties, but there is definitely a common thread to be found among the sightings that I read about and have been having myself as well.

Most of all, they are supernatural as the appear and disappear into our visible spectrum. NASA has taped them in the infra-red spectrum but they (dis)appear from there as well. They will also appear in people's houses and around people themselves.

The serpent I recorded on video a few weeks ago, was flying around in the sky. I recorded about 30 minutes material, and have seen the serpent become like a lightning sphere as well.



I truly don't know what it is exactly that I recorded, other than that I know the flying serpents to be connected with entities called The Watchers, sometimes also called the Songs of God and mentioned in Genesis 6 and the Ethiopian Book of Enoch.

To me, it seemed like the serpent was struggling bigtime to stay where it was. I tried to keep the camera as quiet as I could, but it kept moving all the time. There were long periods in which the serpent changed into a blue-and-yellow sphere, but then it moved as well.

I'm not interested in putting everything online, as I'm not sharing this material in order to proof anything. I don't care whether people believe in the existence of UFO's and thing, because that doesn't change reality at all.

I know what I saw, and this is 3:30 minutes of it.

CLICK TO WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this article! We welcome every thoughfull response, whether positive or negative. However, we will not be able to post insultive or abusive comments, neither shall we allow irrelevant spam.

Although you can comment anonymous, we do ask you to use a name so that comments will be a bit overseeable for the reader(s). To read a discussion where every poster is "anonymous" could be a bit confusing, after all...

Visit the Dubroom!

Our NETLABEL releases music from the Dubroom Studio and that of others and our WEBSTORE has some interesting releases too. We also have tons of REVIEWS on MP3's, VIDEO's, ALBUMS, BOOKS, WEBSITES, and MORE. Especially for the (online) artists, there is an artists-only STUDIO. Additionally, we have several research and information websites on BABYLON, CHRISTIANITY, and RASTAFARI. Also check out our ARTICLES and get in touch with other visitors on our MESSAGE BOARD. Or stay up-to-date by subscribing to one or more of our MAILING LISTS. Find all Dubroom features at our SITE MAP. When something is unclear, you can always check our FAQ or use the search engine to find what you're looking for. And ofcourse, you can allways CONTACT us.