DUBROOM MP3 REVIEW
WWW, November 2008 - We've come a long way after King Tubby started to spice up his instrumental B sides with effects, movie style. DUB EVOLUTION shows us how far the technique is developed in an excellent presentation of the better UK DUB.
Ariwa, JAH Shaka and Conscious Sounds are the most represented studio's on this collection of heavy drum and basslines as they can arguably only be produced in the UK.
Militant Steppers, pumping One Drop's, long and lasting echo's, righteous lyrics: from the top to the very last drop of this deeply recommended podcast we'll be moving and grooving while giving thanks for the Art called DUB.
Even Horace Andy's Kunta Kinte, even though the track some with full lyrics, could be filed under "Dub". There is just too much mixing going on to ignore.
01. Manasseh - Zion Dubbing
02. Jah Shaka ft Twinkle Brothers - Jah Shall Reign Dub
03. Barry Issac - Creation Dub
04. Carlton Livingston - Dub In The Streets
05. Keety Roots - Defend Dub
06. Jonah Dan meets Bush Chemist - Yom Kippur
07. Horace Andy - Kunta Kinte
08. Mad Professor - Cultural Explosion
09. Jah Shaka meets Fire House Crew - Intervention Dub
00. Junior Paradise - Respect JAH
11. Jonah Dan - Captivity Of Mount Zion
12. Music Family - Big Mouth
13. Ital Horns meets Bush Chemist - Mas Que Nada
14. Imperial Sound Army ft Dan-I - Creation
15. Imperial Sound Army ft Dan-I - Me Know