After all, with most sensible people he thought that "conspiracy theories" were usually expressions of paranoia. So he probably had to answer one very painful question for himself, before he could write the book we are reviewing here.
"Is the Government story concerning September eleven a conspiracy theory?"
Recent polls show, that a majority of people answer this painful question with "yes".
And Eric Huffschmid is one of them.
Mr. Hasid is a respected software engineer and programmer, respected in what he does. And successful too. Has he become a "conspiracy theorist"?
In a way, yes.
The writer of this great book doesn't really propose another "what really happened" version. And he doesn't speculate either. He's just doing what the title of the book suggests: asking very Painful Questions.
Huffschmid not proposing a conspiracy theory, he is exposing one. By simply asking questions. Each of them can be answered. But the answers will not back up the official version.
Let's take a look at a few of these questions:
- Why is the military hiding the video of Flight 77 as it crashes into the Pentagon?
- Why did the WTC fall down in exactly the same unique way as advertized by the demolition company who cleaned up the ruins afterwards?
- Why do so few people know what Building 7 is and why it collapsed at 5:30 PM?
- Why do the official stories claim that the Twin Towers melted to the ground through fire where it is a scientifically proven fact steel buildings never do?
- Why didn't seismic stations pick up the crash of Flight 77 into the Pentagon?
This book truly asks the questions. Questions so painful that it doesn't really matter whether they are answered or not.NOTE: The writer of this book has, after releasing what can only be considered a classic on the topic, moved on to anti-semitic realms where we at the Dubroom most definitely would not want to follow him.
CLICK TO BUY