DUBROOM MP3 REVIEW
WWW, December 2007 - The one is stepping, the other one prefers to take a cool runnings. The one hails from France, the other one has his Head Quarters way up north in Suomi Finland.
It can be considered general knowledge, that Reggae Music has a root in the UK for as long as the music exists. The island in front of the European Continent has obviously been instrumental is spreading the Roots and Culture vibration all over the continent and so it was done.
In 2007, Europe knows many, many, many Sound Systems that have an emphasis on Roots and Culture. Paris based "Steppin' Youth" is one of them, and so is the Finnish based Cool Runnings.
Two years earlier, in 2005, the two European Sound Systems came together for a friendly "Sound Clash": top selections in their pocket, energy in their souls, love in their hearts.
Love for Jah, love for the people, and love for the music: it is so very obvious when you experience the first episode of "The Arch 2005". Vinyl scratches, joyful words of wisdom, jingles and sound effects are all there to satisfy our needs.
01. ?? (Dublifter)
02. Chant Jah victory - Errol Alphanso( SteppinYouth)
03. Children of the Emperor - Albert Malawi(SY)
04. Don\'t moke Jah - Donovans SY
05. Dub - Ras Indian
06. Deliver me - Mikey General DL
07. dub - Ras Indian
08. Negus nagast - Buju Banton SY
09. Which man - Luciano DL
10. Care fi di children - Anthony B DL
11. Dub - Ras Indian
12. Rasta know sey- Morgan heritage SY
13. Jah no dead- Junior Kelly
14. Say thank you- Beres Hammond SY
15. Never let me down - Sister Shaîa DL
17. Get up for your rights- Don Carlos SY